YOUR MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
Lucy Bloom is a consulting CEO. She has particular expertise and an impressive track record in fundraising, social media, communicating difficult concepts for mass appeal, branding, systems workflow and key measures for success.
Lucy fixes companies and is skilled in business administration, human resources, cost and time efficiencies and digital streamlining. She has a special interest in working with grassroots organisations and is an ideas machine.
As an experienced governance and fundraising consultant, she has led the establishment and transformation of major organisations, their boards, policy and procedure, company structure and constitutional change to give them a solid, streamlined and compliant foundation for significant, transparent growth at world-class standards.
Lucy solves a problem with passion and innovation. She has helped our team rethink our approach to fundraising to make it fun, targeted and emotive. Lucy approached our situation both from structural and tactical angles and provided solutions from re-jigging our business model to recreating our voice for our comms and socials.
Caitlin Barrett, CEO, Love Mercy Foundation
Ways to engage Lucy as your communications, governance and fundraising consultant:
- Business model and growth strategy review and recommendations
- Systems and workflow streamlining – review, recommendations and implementation
- Governance review and recommendations
- Fundraising and communication review and strategic plan development – Lucy can deliver a detailed strategic plan with specific fundraising targets or she can coach your team to develop a robust strategy and tactics, schedules and measurement tools
- Social media strategy development and training for your team – Lucy has trained national teams in fast-paced sessions and has also worked one-on-one to transform her client’s focus, outcomes and measurement of social platforms
- Brand review and recommendations – having led an advertising agency for more than 20 years Lucy brings a high level of expertise and creative thinking in brand development and art direction
- Policy review and recommendations – dull but necessary
- High-performance team review and restructure recommendations
- Mentoring your key personnel
Lucy was a knowledgeable and invaluable resource for us when she was consulting on our business strategies. Not only did we love having her in the office, but she delivered when she said she would and we learnt so much. We are now always trying to ‘channel our inner Lucy’. The words ‘what would Lucy do?’ are uttered often in our office!”
Trish Crews, Chief Executive Officer, Aim for the Stars Layne Beachley Foundation
Lucy has been an invaluable resource to me, my communications team and to the board of directors at the National Justice Project. She was instrumental in facilitating our new fundraising strategy, made branding recommendations and established a thorough framework for a board review. I’ve learned much from Lucy and her “take no prisoners” approach to board engagement, fundraising and delivering our objectives. She backs up her consultation with surveys, templates and resources which work. And she’s fun to work with.”
George Newhouse, Principal Solicitor, National Justice Project
“Beyond the pink mohawk is a CEO who is not afraid to break the mould.”
Amie Larter, Third Sector Magazine.
LUCY'S FAVOURITE CLIENTS
“Lucy has a way with words and good ideas. She rebuilt the website and booking strategy for our private island and she was responsible for a fifty percent increase in occupancy.”
Andy Bowers, NoaNoa Private Island