Lucy is a sought-after media commentator on a wide range of topics including international aid, business, communication and gender balance. Lucy Bloom has appeared on Studio 10, Daily Edition, Sunrise, Today, SkyNews, ABC the Drum and Channel 10 news as well as a large number of print publications, radio and podcasts.
She is occasionally cast in TV and film productions. Her latest appearances include Last King of the Cross and Ryan Gosling’s latest film Grey Man.
Read Lucy’s latest opinion piece which was published in the Financial Review here.
To engage Lucy, start with an email here.
Latest media and some faves
- Lucy Bloom on ‘The Manuscript,’ Independent Publishing Industry Advice for Authors, 24 July 2023
- How Lucy Bloom’s ‘Biggest Fear’ Launched Her Career, MamaMia Lady Startup Stories, 31 July 2023
- How much fact appears in fiction? More than you think, Financial Review Weekend Edition 18 March 2023
- Every Body, Audible Original, March 2021
- Ethical Change Agency, Aug 2020
- The Grace Tales, July 2020
- Vogue Magazine February 2020
- The Human Experience, Nov 2019
- Comedian Aidan Jones Nov 2019
- Better Reading September 2019
- The CEO Magazine July 2019
- Osher Gunsberg Podcast July 2019
- Arts Friday with Lisa Chan Shaw
- Hot and Healthy in Business
- Her Canberra feature story
- Sunday Life Magazine home spread
- Sunday Life Magazine memoir excerpt
- This Working Life ABC Radio National
- Daily Edition on Seven
- Conversations with Richard Fidler – oldie but a goodie
🎤🎤🎤 Conference speaker, author, consulting CEO, dance floor starter. Latest book: The Manuscript, a story of revenge.