Lucy is a sought-after media commentator on a wide range of topics including international aid, business, communication and gender balance. Lucy Bloom has appeared on Studio 10, Daily Edition, Sunrise, Today, SkyNews, ABC the Drum and Channel 10 news as well as a large number of print publications, radio and podcasts.
She is also a social media influencer with an engaged audience and a personal reach of between 100 and 200K per month.
Lucy Bloom is occasionally cast in TV and film productions. Her latest appearance is in a television commercial for Youi Insurance.
To engage Lucy, start with an email here.
Latest media and some faves
- Making her mark, Vogue Magazine February 2020
- The Human Experience with Flic Manning November 2019
- Postcast with Comedian Aidan Jones November 2019
- Postcast with Better Reading September 2019
- Opinion piece in The CEO Magazine July 2019
- The Osher Gunsberg Podcast July 2019
- Arts Friday author interview with Lisa Chan Shaw
- Hot and Healthy in Business Podcast with Bindi Heit
- Her Canberra feature story
- Sunday Life Magazine home spread
- Sunday Life Magazine memoir excerpt
- This Working Life with Lisa Leung on ABC Radio National
- Daily Edition on Seven
- Conversations with Richard Fidler – oldie but a goodie
Speaker, consulting CEO, business fixer, governance gun, ideas machine, author: Get The Girls Out and Cheers to Childbirth. Links here ⬇️